Membership: The company is a member of the section for information technology of the Wirtschaftskammer Vorarlberg (economic chamber).
Disclaimer – legal notices
§ 1 Limitation of liability The contents of this website are created with utmost care. However, the provider assumes no liability for the correctness, completeness and actuality of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user’s own risk. Contributions identified by name represent the opinion of the author and not always the opinion of the provider. With the pure use of the website of the offerer no contractual relationship between the user and the offerer comes about.
§ 2 External links This website contains links to websites of third parties (“external links”). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. When the external links were linked for the first time, the provider checked the contents of third parties to ascertain whether there were any legal violations. At that time no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider owns the content behind the link or link. A constant control of the external links is unreasonable for the provider without concrete indications of legal violations. In case of knowledge of legal violations, however, such external links are immediately deleted.
§ 3 Copyright and performance rights The contents published on this website are subject to the Austrian Copyright and Performance Protection Law. Any use not permitted by the Austrian Copyright and Performance Protection Law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright owner. This applies in particular to duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or dissemination of individual contents or complete pages is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted. The presentation of this website in foreign frames is only permitted with written permission.
The logo is registered and protected under Austrian trademark law.
§ 4 Special Conditions of Use Insofar as special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the abovementioned paragraphs, this is expressly pointed out at the appropriate point. In this case, the special conditions of use apply in the particular case.
Source: imprint-samples in collaboration with attorneys Agirman & Gramm Hannover
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of the data protection laws. Personal data is collected on this website only to the technically necessary extent. In no case will the collected data be sold or passed on to third parties for other reasons.
The following explanation gives you an overview of how we ensure this protection and what kind of data is collected for what purpose:
1. Data processing on this website The operator automatically collects and saves information in the server log files, which your browser sends to us.
Brow type / version Operating system Referrer URL (previous page) Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address) Time of server request
A combination of these data with other data sources is not carried out, the data are also deleted after a statistical evaluation.
2. Cookies The Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. They are designed to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer and which your browser saves. Most of the cookies we use are so called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not damage your computer and contain no viruses.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website.
3. Newsletter If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require you a valid e-mail address as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address or that the owner agrees to receive the newsletter , Further data is not collected. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address as well as their use for sending the newsletters at any time.
4. Right of access You have the right at all times to obtain information about the personal data stored in your personal data, its origin and recipient, as well as the purpose of the storage.
5. More information This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage against the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. In addition, you may prevent Google from tracking the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by clicking on the link below Tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) download and install the available browser plugin.
You can prevent Google Analytics from being captured by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics
If you do not want Facebook to associate the visit of our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.